- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown. Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test. Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Resettable circuit breaker. Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Telephone dataline surge protection. Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connection. Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets .Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Audible alarms. Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display. Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Intelligent battery management. Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification. Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Safety-agency approved. Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Output power capacity: 700Watts / 1.4 kVA
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 700Watts / 1.4 kVA
Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
Output Frequency (not synced): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
Topology: Line Interactive
Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
8ms typical : 10 ms maximum
Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
Cord Length: 1.22meters
Input voltage range for main operations: 150 – 280 V
Number of Power Cords: 1
Type of Input Protection Required: 3-pole breaker
Maximum Input Current: 6.0A
Input Power Factor at Full Load: 0.5
Batteries & Runtime
Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
Expected Battery Life (years): 2 – 5
Communications & Management
Interface Port(s): USB
Control panel: LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating: 273Joules
Data Line Protection: RJ-11 Modem/Fax protection
Maximum Height: 215mm , 21.5CM
Maximum Width: 130mm , 13.0CM
Maximum Depth: 336mm , 33.6CM
Net Weight: 12.0KG
Shipping weight: 12.94KG
Shipping Height: 295mm , 29.5CM
Shipping Width: 245mm , 24.5CM
Shipping Depth: 440mm , 44.0CM
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
Operating Relative Humidity: 0 – 95% non-condensing %
Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
Storage Temperature: -15 – 40 °C
Storage Relative Humidity: 0 – 95% non-condensing %
Storage Elevation: 0-9000meters
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
Approvals: A-tick, C-tick, CE, IEC 62040-1-1, Telepermit
Standard warranty: 2 years repair or replace
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam
Computers & More, UPSOthers
Computers & More, UPSOthers