- Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
|Dimensions||96 × 61 × 33 cm|
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam