- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HPE Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 SFF and 4 or 12 LFF drive options along with NVMe options and additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection.
- HPE Persistent Memory, the first Non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment.
- You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE to 40GbE adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores, 12G SAS and 3.05 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- High efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HPE Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HPE Power Discovery Services offering.
- Improved ambient temperature standards with HPE Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) and optional performance heatsinks help to reduce cooling costs.
- Enhanced performance with active and passive, single and double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
- With HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode to provision local and remote servers with HPE iLO with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server comes with a set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your ProLiant Servers.
Intel® Xeon® E5-2620 v4 (8 core, 2.1 GHz, 20MB, 85W)
Number of processors:
Processor core available:
Form factor (fully configured):
Form factor chassis:
Power supply type:
(1) 500W Flex Slot Platinum hot plug power supply kit
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
24 DIMM slots
1R x4 PC4-2400T-R
Included hard drives:
(8) SFF SAS
Optical drive type:
9.5mm SATA DVD-RW
System fan features:
Hot plug redundant standard
Choice of up to 2 double wide GPGPU’s, or 3 single wide GPGPU’s
1Gb 331i Ethernet Adapter 4 Ports per controller
(1) Smart Array P440ar
iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Advanced (standard), HP OneView Advanced (optional), HP Insight Control (optional)
3/3/3 Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally.
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam