- Produce up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute with two-sided scanning. Reliably scan 3000 sheets per day.
- Capture every page easily—even for stacks of mixed media—with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.
- Scan documents up to 8.5 x 122 in (21.6 x 309.9 cm) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Spend less time waiting—scans reach their destination at fast speeds with a USB 3.0 connection.
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
- Scan directly into applications without opening another program with HP’s full-featured TWAIN driver.
- Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Book-edge scanning prevents distorted text, even near the spine of books and other bound materials.
- Auto-imaging features in the included HP Scan software let you enhance images and delete blank pages.
Color Scanning Yes
Scan Technology CMOS CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
Scan Type Flatbed, ADF
Scan Resolution Hardware: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
(color and mono, flatbed); Optical: Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to
1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed)
Scan File Format For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT (text), RTF (rich text) and
Scan Input Modes Scan front-panel function for Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, E-mail as PDF, E-mail
as JPEG, Send to Cloud, Everyday Scan and Save as Editable Text (OCR). HP
Scan in Win OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and thrid parties applications via
Scan Speed Up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (300 dpi)2
Scan Size Maximum: ADF: 8.5 x 122 in (216 X 3100 mm); Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in
(216 x297 mm); Minimun: ADF: 4.1 x5.8 in (105 x 148 mm); Flatbet: 1 x 1 in
(25.4 x 25.4 mm)
Duplex ADF scanning Yes
Auto Document Feeder
Standard, 50 sheets
Multi Feed Detection Yes
Light Source (scanning) Light Emitting Diode (LED)
Output Resolution Dpi
75, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400, 500, 600, and 1200 ppi
Twain Version TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
Bit depth / Grayscale levels 24-bit; 256
Connectivity Standard: USB 3.0 (Super Speed only)
External I/O Ports USB 3.0 (Super Speed only)
Network Ready None
Memory Standard: 512 MB
Processor Speed 550 MHz
Duty Cycle (daily) Recommended daily duty cycle: 3000 pages (ADF)
Media Types Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
Media Weights 12 to 32 lb (45 to 120 g/m2
) (ADF only)
Media Sizes Letter; Legal; Executive; A4; A5; A6; B5; B5 (JIS)
What’s in the box L2741A HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Scanner; HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed
Scanner Engine; Install Guide; HP Scan Software & Drivers CD; HP Bonus Pack
Software CD; Supporting flyers; Cushions; USB cable; Power adaptor; Power
Product Dimensions W x D x H: 18.1 x 15.2 x 5.7 in (460 x 387 x 145 mm); Maximum: 18.1 x 15.2 x
5.6 in (460 x 387 x 141 mm)
Product Weight 12.3 lb (5.58 kg)
Warranty Features One-year limited hardware warranty, phone and Web support included.
Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to
http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and
support options in your region.
Energy Efficiency Compliance ENERGY STAR® certified
Control Panel 2-line LCD; 5 buttons (Simplex/Duplex, Power, Cancel, Back and
Software included HP Scanner Device Driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver (Certified),
HP Scan, HP Scanner Tools Utility, HP Event (Button) Handler, HP Windows
Installer, I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro, I.R.I.S. Cardiris, Nuance PaperPort, LPDF (file with
link to download software), No Mac Software on CD.
Compatible Operating Systems Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8
(32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit); Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9, OS X
Windows 7 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 170 MB available hard disk
space (driver-only install), USB 2.0, 1024 x 768 SVGA monitor
Power Power Supply Type: External Power Adapter; Power Requirements: Input
Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC, 50/ 60 Hz; Power Consumption: 4.51 watts (Ready),
1.40 watts (Sleep), 0.22 watts (Auto-Off), 0.22 watts (Manual-Off)1
Acoustics Acoustic Power Emissions: 5.8 B(A)
Operating Environment Operating Temperature Range: 50 to 95°F; Recommended Operating
Temperature: 50 to 95°F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140°F;
Non-Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing); Operating
Humidity Range: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing); Recommended Humidity
Operating Range: 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
|Dimensions||46 × 38.7 × 14.1 cm|
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam