- 10x faster than a 7200RPM HDD - Its incredible read/write speeds will not only increase performance but also breathe life into existing systems.
- Marvell controller - UV400 is powered by a four-channel Marvell controller that delivers impressive speeds with both compressible and incompressible data. It has a processor optimized for performance and endurance.
- Rugged - UV400 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- Baseline Performance Data Transfer (ATTO) 240GB - up to 550MB/s Read and 490MB/s Write
- Maximum Random 4k Read/Write (IOMETER) 240GB - up to 90,000 and 25,000 IOPS
The Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD is powered by a four-channel Marvell controller for incredible speeds and higher performance compared to a mechanical hard drive. It dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system and is 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive.
Breathe new life into your system
Kingston’s SSDNow UV400 is powered by a four-channel Marvell controller for incredible speeds and higher performance compared to a mechanical hard drive. It dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system and is 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive.
Rugged and more reliable and durable than a hard drive, UV400 is built using Flash memory so it’s shock- and vibration-resistant and less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. Its ruggedness makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
For easy installation, UV400 is available in a bundle kit that includes everything needed to get the SSD installed into your existing system, including a USB enclosure to transfer data, a 2″–3.5″ adapter to mount in a desktop environment, a SATA data cable and a coupon for an Acronis data migration software download.
Form factor: 2.5″
Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
Controller: Marvell 88SS1074
Data Transfer (ATTO): up to 550MB/s Read and 490MB/s Write
Maximum Random 4k Read/Write (IOMETER): up to 90,000 IOPS and 25,000 IOPS
MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures): 1,000,000 hours
Power Consumption: 0.672W Idle / 0.693W Avg / 0.59W (MAX) Read / 2.515W (MAX) Write
Storage temperature: -40°C~85°C
Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
Warranty/support: Limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
Total Bytes Written (TBW): 240GB: 100TB
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam