- The Enclosure ATO (Assemble-to-Order) options provide a level of customization for enclosure customers beyond the standard enclosure models. This customization is limited to the assembly of the enclosure itself and does not include additional enclosure mounted components. For example, the enclosure can be assembled without sides, doors, or without sides and doors. Check apc.com for enclosure size options and availability.
- Integrated and adjustable rear accessory channel provides zero U mounting locations for toolless accessories. Each channel has two mounting bays to support a combination of up to four accessories such as PDUs and vertical cable organizers. 1070mm (42in), 825mm (32 in), and deep enclosures and networking enclosures include two channels. 1200mm (48in) deep enclosures include four channels. Channels are pre-installed at the factory in the rear of the enclosure but can be moved to other locations of the enclosure along the side brace to resituate cable management where it is needed most.
- The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 1/4 in (6.4 mm) increments covering virtually any mounting requirement for IT equipment. Easy alignment feature integrated into the enclosure mounting rail and side brace for quick alignment verification without the use of tools to verify alignment. U positions are numbered front and back for rapid installation of equipment.
- Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space. Only 11 inches (279 mm) of clearance is required behind the enclosures to allow for door swing.
- The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
- Schneider Electric cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with IT enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system.
- Integrated eyebolt holes at the top of the enclosure frame allow the enclosure to be lifted for movement and enclosure placement using eyebolt lifting mechanisms. Refer to enclosure user documentation for detailed specifications on eyebolt requirements and enclosure weight limits.
|Dimensions||115.6 × 75.2 × 211.8 cm|
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam