- The Critically Acclaimed Action Adventure –Lara Croft becomes more than a survivor as she embarks on her first Tomb Raiding expedition to the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia in search of an ancient mystery
- New ‘Blood Ties’ Single Player Story – Explore Lara’s childhood home in all-new Story Mode adventure, and uncover a family mystery that will change her life forever.
- New ‘Blood Ties’ Nightmare – Lara’s worst nightmares come alive as hordes of the undead overrun her childhood home. Compete with friends and create community challenges with card modifiers
- New Endurance Mode Co-Op – You and a friend must work together to raid tombs in a brutal wilderness. Battle to the top of the leaderboards, as others try to beat your longest survival run.
- PlayStation VR support - Experience 'Blood Ties' Single Player Story in a whole new way with full Virtual Reality support using the PlayStation VR headset (not included); details in description below
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration includes the critically acclaimed Rise of the Tomb Raider, nominated for over 75 ‘Best Of’ awards. With over 50 hours of gameplay and all-new content created to celebrate 20 years of the iconic Lara Croft. This is the most comprehensive version of the award-winning experience. In the critically acclaimed Tomb Raider, Lara Croft was forged into a true survivor, but she glimpsed a deeper, secret world. Now, after uncovering an ancient mystery, Lara must explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity. Lara must use her wits and survival skills, form new alliances, and ultimately embrace her destiny as the Tomb Raider. Experience high-octane action moments, conquer beautifully hostile environments, engage in brutal guerilla combat, and explore awe-inspiring deadly tombs in the evolution of survival action. In “Rise of the Tomb Raider,” Lara becomes more than a survivor as she embarks on her first Tomb Raiding expedition. PlayStation VR Support: The full “Blood Ties” story chapter can be experienced in PlayStation VR, and players choose between two control schemes. “Comfort Mode” allows players to teleport from point to point, completely eliminating any potential discomfort. Meanwhile, experienced VR users can select “Free Mode” to move and look around using the thumb sticks. Manipulate HD relics, examine documents, and control the flashlight with the Sixaxis controller motion as you unlock the mystery of Lara’s childhood home in first-person. The immersive HD beauty of Croft Manor is perfectly suited to VR, and for the first time in franchise history, players can explore the world through Lara’s eyes.
|Dimensions||13.46 × 1.52 × 17.01 cm|
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam