- Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, Full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush Valley and open farm fields. The vast world is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go Off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts
- Thehunter: Call of the Wild is the Evolution of thehunter, expansive worlds' stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live Operations
theHunter: Call of the Wild is a PC and console game that lets you experience the thrill of hunting in a manner as realistic as possible. Currently it contains 2 possible hunting grounds, Layton Lake District, a map modeled on the North American Pacific Northwest, and the Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve, an area recreated based on German farmlands. And now Medved-Taiga National Park, based on Siberian taiga. Contrary to its Predecessor, the famous theHunter Classic, CotW is a one-time purchase which may be extended by future DLCs.
In the current version of the game, there are 14 (18 with the Medved-Taiga National Park) animals available to hunt, including different kind of deer such as Whitetail Deer, Roosevelt Elk and Fallow Deer but also predators such as the Black Bear or the Coyote. A wide variety of weapons can be used for the hunt including different caliber rifles, shotguns, pistols and bows. Thereby, the hunter has to choose his/her weapon carefully according to the hunted animal to get the highest score! But shooting is not the only possibility: The willed hunter can also take pictures of the majestic creatures using the provided camera.
Each of the available areas to hunt has their own individual regions, distinct landmarks, and points of interest. These vast ranges of land can be explored and hunted equally, either by yourself or as part of a team with up to 8 player multiplayer. In a multiplayer session session-wide competitions can be started to further increase the thrill of hunt.
The game is focused around tracking, stalking, and harvesting animals with the weapons the player starts off with or has earned. The multiplayer mode adds a social aspect to the game by adding a in-game chat to communicate and coordinate with other hunters. Animals can be tracked using the GPS device in game, which also displays current missions and time. Animals can be tracked by footprints, droppings, vocal calls, and eating or other “need zones” such as drinking and bedding areas. Night hunting is also available in game and is sometimes essential to hunting some species effective
Players can use natural vegetation as visual cover when stalking an animal, but be warned, moving through the brush also produces more noise than if the player were to walk through the grass in open areas. Also, hunters must be aware of the wind direction and speed. Many of the species have a keen sense of smell. This may make getting close to these animals quite difficult even to an experienced hunter. Players can get around this by purchasing Scent Eliminator.
|Dimensions||13.46 × 1.52 × 17.01 cm|
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam