- PicoStationM2HP features speeds up to 100+ Mbps and range performance of up to 500 m. Can be deployed in indoor or outdoor, ideal for applications requiring medium‑range performance and a minimal installation footprint.
- Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots.
- Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming
- Scalability High capacity and scalability.
- Carrier-Class Capable of high-speed links.
- airOS is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate.
- Protocol Support
- Ubiquiti Channelization
- Spectral Width Adjustment
- ACK Auto-Timing
- AAP Technology
- Multi-Language Support
- airView Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products provides advanced spectrum analyzer functionality: waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan
- Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
- Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
- Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
- Recording Automate AirView to record and report results.
- airControl is a powerful and intuitive, web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
- Network Map
- Monitor Device Status
- Mass Firmware Upgrade
- Web UI Access
- Manage Groups of Devices
- Task Scheduling
Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
Memory: 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
RoHS Compliance: Yes
Dimensions: 136 x 20 x 39 mm
Weight: 0.1 kg
Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
Mounting: Wall or Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
Antenna Connector: External RP-SMA
Max. Power Consumption: 8 W
Power Supply (PoE): 15V, 0.8A Power Adapter (Included)
Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
Operating Temperature: -20 to 70° C
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
USA: (1) External, 5 dBi Omni Antenna (Included)
EU: (1) External, 2 dBi Omni Antenna (Included)
Operating Frequency: 2412-2462 MHz
Indoor: Up to 200 m
Outdoor: Up to 500 m
Keep more of your money.With our efficient online operation our savings become your savings
Free Same Day Delivery
Spend over 100,000/- with us and qualify for free delivery in Dar Es Salaam. Standard delivery is just 5,000/-*
100% Warranty Goods
Unlike other online retailers we chose our suppliers carefully ensuring genuine goods backed by genuine warranties
7 Day Return
Something faulty with your product? No problem. We will arrange for an easy pick up and refund of your order within 7 days*.
Shop with complete peace of mind.
*Only available for products delivered in Dar es Salaam